Casodex: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 10,595 Casodex users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Casodex
- 20 alternative drugs to Casodex
- 3,991 Casodex side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Casodex?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 38 people
- Prostate cancer recurrent - reported by 7 people
- Prostate cancer metastatic - reported by 6 people
- Prostate cancer stage iv - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Casodex treats:
Compare Casodex with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Casodex side effects:
- Fatigue (805 reports)
- Death (802 reports)
- Pain (719 reports)
- Weakness (716 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (603 reports)
Casodex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Casodex side effects (10,470 reports)
Browse all side effects of Casodex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Casodex interactions:
- Casodex and Lupron (1,823 reports)
- Casodex and Zoladex (1,637 reports)
- Casodex and Zometa (1,202 reports)
- Casodex and Aspirin (936 reports)
- Casodex and Xtandi (670 reports)
- Casodex and Prednisone (630 reports)
- Casodex and Lupron depot (618 reports)
- Casodex and Leuprolide acetate (592 reports)
- Casodex and Eligard (567 reports)
- Casodex and Lasix (490 reports)
Browse all interactions between Casodex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Casodex?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Casodex safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Jakafi and Urinary Retention - 9 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Actos drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Moduretic 5-50 and Thyroid Diseases - 29 seconds ago
- Orkambi and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 30 seconds ago
- Videx Ec and Rayaldee drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Mitral Valve Prolapse - 42 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone Acetonide and Nervous System Disorder - 44 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Flatulence - a minute ago
- Azactam and Vancomycin Hcl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Topotecan and Micafungin drug interaction - a minute ago