Casodex: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 9,974 Casodex users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Casodex
- 20 alternative drugs to Casodex
- 3,771 Casodex side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Casodex?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 38 people
- Prostate cancer recurrent - reported by 7 people
- Prostate cancer metastatic - reported by 6 people
- Prostate cancer stage iv - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Casodex treats:
Compare Casodex with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Casodex side effects:
Casodex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Casodex side effects (9,849 reports)
Browse all side effects of Casodex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Casodex interactions:
Browse all interactions between Casodex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Casodex?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Casodex safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Orkambi and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Prevacid for Irritable Bowel Syndrome? - 11 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Dizziness - 18 seconds ago
- Pristiq and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Fluid Retention and Lung Neoplasm Malignant - 27 seconds ago