Cefazolin sodium: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Cefazolin sodium: cefazolin sodium
We study 2,899 Cefazolin sodium users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Cefazolin sodium
- Alternative drugs to Cefazolin sodium
- 2,208 Cefazolin sodium side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Cefazolin sodium side effects:
- Anaemia (172 reports)
- Anaphylaxis (130 reports)
- Diarrhea (112 reports)
- Fever (240 reports)
- Hypotension (207 reports)
- Nausea (110 reports)
- Pneumonia (146 reports)
- Rashes (195 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (191 reports)
Cefazolin sodium side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Cefazolin sodium side effects (2,635 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cefazolin sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cefazolin sodium interactions:
Browse all interactions between Cefazolin sodium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cefazolin sodium?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Cefazolin sodium safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prevacid 24 Hr and Arthritis - 21 seconds ago
- Metolazone and Obliterative Bronchiolitis - 28 seconds ago
- Gravol vs. Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Sodium Chloride In Plastic Container - 38 seconds ago
- Zantac and Threatened Labor - 47 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Simvastatin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cassia Senna and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) - a minute ago
- Lasix and Mixed Connective Tissue Disease - 2 minutes ago
- Turmeric and Retinal Detachment - 2 minutes ago
- Novalgin and Leukopenia - 2 minutes ago
- Ciclosporin and Zyrtec drug interaction - 2 minutes ago