Celexa: 47,276 reports
Active ingredients: citalopram hydrobromide
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Celexa?
- Depression - reported by 1,676 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 723 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 170 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 115 people
- Major depression - reported by 93 people
Alternative drugs to Celexa
Most common Celexa side effectsCelexa side effects
All Celexa side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Celexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Celexa?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rashes with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Rubor with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Erythema with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash with Mydriacyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Increased with Velcade? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Toothache with Farxiga? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.