Citalopram hydrobromide: 28,839 reports
Active ingredients: citalopram hydrobromide
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Citalopram hydrobromide?
- Depression - reported by 1,267 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 475 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 160 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 78 people
- Depressed mood - reported by 63 people
Alternative drugs to Citalopram hydrobromide
Most common Citalopram hydrobromide side effectsCitalopram hydrobromide side effects
All Citalopram hydrobromide side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Citalopram hydrobromide?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Copaxone and Vaccinium Pensylvanicum drug interaction - now
- Orencia and Yaeyama Chlorella drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Aredia? - a second ago
- Will you have Tension with Aredia? - 2 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Zoloft drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with Aredia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jitters with Aredia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with Aredia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Apprehension with Aredia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension with Aredia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Midol for a 22 year old woman - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.