Clonazepam: 83,696 reports
Active ingredients: clonazepam
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clonazepam?
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 1,153 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 593 people
- Panic disorder - reported by 172 people
- Insomnia - reported by 126 people
- Restless leg syndrome - reported by 110 people
Alternative drugs to Clonazepam
Most common Clonazepam side effectsClonazepam side effects
All Clonazepam side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clonazepam?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Therapeutic Drug Monitoring with Paracetamol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertebral Artery Hypoplasia with Chantix? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Anger with Cogentin? - 6 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Molluscum Contagiosum with Ziana? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Effient? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Effient? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Effient? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Effient? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Halobetasol Propionate? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.