Clonazepam: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 128,215 Clonazepam users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Clonazepam
- 166 alternative drugs to Clonazepam
- 9,120 Clonazepam side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clonazepam?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Clonazepam treats:
Compare Clonazepam with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Clonazepam side effects:
Clonazepam side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Clonazepam side effects (122,662 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonazepam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Clonazepam interactions:
Browse all interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clonazepam?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Clonazepam safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Effexor and Fentanyl Citrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Headache - 4 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Vancomycin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Slo-Phyllin and Abnormal Behavior - 19 seconds ago
- Restoril and Urinary Incontinence - 23 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Effexor Xr drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Reyataz and Weight Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Temovate and Hot Flush - 29 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Prednisone drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Bladder Disorder and Chest Pain - 34 seconds ago