Clopra: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Clopra: metoclopramide hydrochloride
We study 77,610 Clopra users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Clopra
- Alternative drugs to Clopra
- 6,323 Clopra side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Clopra side effects:
- Tardive dyskinesia (17,569 reports)
- Movement - uncontrolled or slow (8,753 reports)
- Pain (5,946 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (4,967 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (4,257 reports)
Clopra side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Clopra side effects (77,174 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clopra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Clopra interactions:
- Clopra and Omeprazole (9,729 reports)
- Clopra and Ondansetron (9,366 reports)
- Clopra and Pantoprazole (8,205 reports)
- Clopra and Furosemide (6,844 reports)
- Clopra and Morphine (6,342 reports)
- Clopra and Dexamethasone (6,337 reports)
- Clopra and Paracetamol (6,186 reports)
- Clopra and Acetaminophen (5,807 reports)
- Clopra and Aspirin (5,704 reports)
- Clopra and Lorazepam (5,520 reports)
Browse all interactions between Clopra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clopra?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Clopra safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zofran and Midol drug interaction - a second ago
- Stivarga and Pantoprazole Sodium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Taxotere drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 25 seconds ago
- Profen and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Clemastine Fumarate and Prednisolone Acetate drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Buspar and Drug Screen False Positive - 43 seconds ago
- Losartan and Tacrolimus drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Buspar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Volmax and Vioxx drug interaction - a minute ago