Combipatch: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Combipatch: estradiol; norethindrone acetate
We study 3,418 Combipatch users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Combipatch
- 39 alternative drugs to Combipatch
- 1,906 Combipatch side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Combipatch?
- Menopause - reported by 9 people
- Hormone replacement therapy - reported by 7 people
- Menopausal symptoms - reported by 7 people
- Hot flush - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Combipatch treats:
Compare Combipatch with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Combipatch side effects:
- Hot flush (308 reports)
- Breast cancer (257 reports)
- Drug ineffective (210 reports)
- Vaginal bleeding (154 reports)
- Headache (146 reports)
- Insomnia (133 reports)
- Breast pain (124 reports)
Combipatch side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Combipatch side effects (3,366 reports)
Browse all side effects of Combipatch:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combipatch interactions:
- Combipatch and Prempro (278 reports)
- Combipatch and Provera (277 reports)
- Combipatch and Premarin (259 reports)
- Combipatch and Synthroid (185 reports)
- Combipatch and Aspirin (112 reports)
Browse all interactions between Combipatch and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Combipatch?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Combipatch safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluorouracil and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Januvia and Change Of Bowel Habit - 14 seconds ago
- Ammonium Lactate and Prednisolone Acetate drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Effusion - 24 seconds ago
- Abilify and Seasonal Allergy - 29 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Blunted Affect - 32 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Gestational Diabetes - 33 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Areflexia - 33 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Platelet Count Abnormal - 33 seconds ago
- Betaseron and Magnesium drug interaction - 36 seconds ago