Cresemba: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Cresemba: isavuconazonium sulfate
We study 2,347 Cresemba users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Cresemba
- Alternative drugs to Cresemba
- 1,159 Cresemba side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Cresemba side effects:
Cresemba side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Cresemba side effects (2,347 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cresemba:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cresemba interactions:
- Cresemba and Prednisone (203 reports)
- Cresemba and Pantoprazole (192 reports)
- Cresemba and Venclexta (130 reports)
- Cresemba and Lopurin (118 reports)
- Cresemba and Magnesium (116 reports)
- Cresemba and Tacrolimus (115 reports)
- Cresemba and Meropenem (114 reports)
- Cresemba and Gabapentin (113 reports)
Browse all interactions between Cresemba and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cresemba?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Cresemba safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine Besylate and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 2 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Athlete'S Foot - 32 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Pregabalin drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Phoslo drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Biotin and Muscle Aches - 50 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Ciprofloxacin drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Aseptic Necrosis - a minute ago
- Apidra and Urination - Painful - a minute ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Lysine drug interaction - a minute ago