Desowen: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 471 Desowen users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Desowen
- Alternative drugs to Desowen
- 963 Desowen side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Desowen side effects:
Desowen side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Desowen side effects (467 reports)
Browse all side effects of Desowen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Desowen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Desowen?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Desowen safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xeljanz and C-Reactive Protein Increased - now
- Ambrisentan and Betapace drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Augmentin '500' and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 46 seconds ago
- Geodon and Magnesium Citrate drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Intal and Pleural Effusion - a minute ago
- Acute Cerebellar Ataxia and Diabetic Ketoacidosis - a minute ago
- Hypothyroidism and Bone Density Abnormal - a minute ago
- Lansoprazole and Urination - Excessive At Night - a minute ago
- Zyban and Memory Loss - a minute ago
- Prilosec and Accident - a minute ago