Desoxyn: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Desoxyn: methamphetamine hydrochloride
We study 834 Desoxyn users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Desoxyn
- 88 alternative drugs to Desoxyn
- 1,325 Desoxyn side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Desoxyn?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Desoxyn treats:
Compare Desoxyn with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Desoxyn side effects:
Desoxyn side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Desoxyn side effects (783 reports)
Browse all side effects of Desoxyn:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Desoxyn interactions:
Browse all interactions between Desoxyn and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Desoxyn?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Desoxyn safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Foroughipour M, Farzadfard MT, Aghaee M, Ghabeli-Juibary A, Rezaietalab F, "Methamphetamine Related Radiculopathy: Case Series and Review of Literature", Asia Pacific Journal of Medical Toxicology, 2013 Jun .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prefest and Pain In Extremity - 2 seconds ago
- Myfortic and Acne - 9 seconds ago
- Garlic and Doxycycline drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Coreg and Midodrine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Antivert and Lexapro drug interaction - 27 seconds ago