Eligard: 6,039 reports
Active ingredients: leuprolide acetate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Eligard?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Eligard
Most common Eligard side effectsEligard side effects
All Eligard side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Eligard?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dacryocystitis Infective with Phentolamine Mesylate? - now
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Pneumonia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypnagogic Hallucination with Bipolar Ii Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Lactic Acid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Cyst with Infertility? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Mucinex Dm, Amlodipine for a 49 year old man - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid, Velcade - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Keppra Xr, Adderall Xr 25 - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lomotil, Cholestyramine for a 79 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.