Eligard: 6,039 reports
Active ingredients: leuprolide acetate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Eligard?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Eligard
Most common Eligard side effectsEligard side effects
All Eligard side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Eligard?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard (24 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Started eligard for prostate cancer. BP went from 120/75 to 150/85. BP med (valsartan) doesn’t touch it. Anyone else experience this? Doc says no link between eligard and high BP.
- 67 yrs. old prostatectomy at 60 yrs. recurrent PC 2 mo.ago started Eligard 1mo. ago back pain and swelling feet and legs.
- Hi I have been given an injection of eligard this morning. I have been vomiting every half hour and have not been able to keep anything down, not even water. I have 50% kidney function. I am seventy years old. I have a psa of around 80 but never have had a biopsy. (refused)> Did...
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
More posts for: Eligard
- Will you have Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Armd Or Amd) with Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide?
- Will you have Infection with Fioricet?
- Will you have Paget-Schroetter Syndrome with Amoxicillin?
- Will you have Sjogren Syndrome with Oleptro?
- Will you have Caecitis with Alli?
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid R?
- Will you have Disease Progression with Msm?
- Will you have Swimmer'S Ear with Zoloft?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Cocoa?
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Cocoa?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.