Eligard: 4,198 reports
Active ingredients: leuprolide acetate
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Eligard?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Eligard
Most common Eligard side effectsEligard side effects
All Eligard side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Eligard?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard (19 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I have been given an injection of eligard this morning. I have been vomiting every half hour and have not been able to keep anything down, not even water. I have 50% kidney function. I am seventy years old. I have a psa of around 80 but never have had a biopsy. (refused)> Did...
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking...
- I've had my first ELIGARD injection,45 mg. Having read about the benefits of 2000 mg. of "American" ginseng per day in fighting prostate cancer, has anyone tried this combo? Was it effective in any perceived way? Would Korean ginseng exhibit identical results? Thanks
More posts for: Eligard
- Will you have Ms with Caffeine?
- Will you have Dyskinesia with Vytorin?
- Will you have Macrophages Decreased with Quantitative Stool Fat Determination?
- Will you have Nightmares with Restoril?
- Will you have Sensory Loss with Acyclovir?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Caffeine and have Ms?
- Support group for people who take Vytorin and have Dyskinesia?
- Support group for people who have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination and Macrophages Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Restoril and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Sensory Loss?
- What to expect when you take Caffeine and have Ms?
- What to expect when you take Vytorin and have Dyskinesia?
- What to expect when you have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination and Macrophages Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Restoril and have Nightmares?
- What to expect when you take Acyclovir and have Sensory Loss?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Caffeine and have Ms
- Care Guide for people who take Vytorin and have Dyskinesia
- Care Guide for people who have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination and Macrophages Decreased
- Care Guide for people who take Restoril and have Nightmares
- Care Guide for people who take Acyclovir and have Sensory Loss
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.