Estring: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 4,989 Estring users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Estring
- Alternative drugs to Estring
- 2,037 Estring side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Estring side effects:
- Drug ineffective (647 reports)
- Urinary tract infection (265 reports)
- Pain (260 reports)
- Vaginal discharge (185 reports)
- Headache (178 reports)
Estring side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Estring side effects (4,937 reports)
Browse all side effects of Estring:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Estring interactions:
- Estring and Synthroid (289 reports)
- Estring and Premarin (228 reports)
- Estring and Vitamin d (202 reports)
- Estring and Aspirin (190 reports)
- Estring and Gabapentin (134 reports)
- Estring and Omeprazole (132 reports)
- Estring and Simvastatin (130 reports)
- Estring and Zyrtec (122 reports)
Browse all interactions between Estring and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Estring?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Estring safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neoral and Hypaque drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Sulfamethoprim drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Metopirone and Fever - 11 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Blood Creatinine Abnormal - 11 seconds ago
- Nac and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Forteo and Triamcinolone drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Profen and Coxsackie Viral Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Krystexxa and Insomnia - 33 seconds ago
- Epinephrine and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Soolantra and Nausea Aggravated - 36 seconds ago