Gilenya: 66,425 reports
Active ingredients: fingolimod
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Gilenya?
- Multiple sclerosis - reported by 73 people
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis - reported by 13 people
- Multiple sclerosis relapse - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to Gilenya
Most common Gilenya side effectsGilenya side effects
All Gilenya side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gilenya and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Gilenya?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alroughani R, "Fingolimod-associated amenorrhea: a report of three cases", Multiple Sclerosis Journal, 2014 Jan .
- Christopher KL, Elner VM, Demirci H, "Conjunctival Lymphoma in a Patient on Fingolimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis", Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 May .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mesenteric Atherosclerosis with Bupleurum? - now
- Cefprozil and Vabomere drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Lymecycline? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile Colitis with Carboplatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have C. Difficile Colitis with Carboplatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have C. Difficile with Carboplatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have C. Diff with Carboplatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cdf/Cdf with Carboplatin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile with Carboplatin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Hernia Obstructive with Yaz? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Midol for a 22 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.