Ibrance: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 93,571 Ibrance users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ibrance
- Alternative drugs to Ibrance
- 3,985 Ibrance side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ibrance side effects:
- Fatigue (16,023 reports)
- Diarrhea (6,954 reports)
- Hair loss (6,928 reports)
- Death (5,544 reports)
- Agranulocytosis (5,284 reports)
Ibrance side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ibrance side effects (93,480 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibrance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibrance interactions:
- Ibrance and Letrozole (15,807 reports)
- Ibrance and Faslodex (8,394 reports)
- Ibrance and Vitamin d (3,827 reports)
- Ibrance and Xgeva (3,575 reports)
- Ibrance and Vitamin d3 (2,570 reports)
- Ibrance and Anastrozole (2,564 reports)
- Ibrance and Femara (2,270 reports)
- Ibrance and Aspirin (2,116 reports)
- Ibrance and Calcium (2,002 reports)
- Ibrance and Gabapentin (1,861 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ibrance and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ibrance?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ibrance safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluoxetine and Teveten drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Norpace and Oxycodone And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Levoxyl drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Kadian and Nausea And Vomiting - 35 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Affect Lability - 48 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Foot Deformity - 52 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Apidra drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Nplate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nasonex and Oedema Peripheral - a minute ago
- Micafungin Sodium and Estazolam drug interaction - a minute ago