Ismo: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ismo: isosorbide mononitrate
We study 946 Ismo users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ismo
- Alternative drugs to Ismo
- 1,471 Ismo side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ismo side effects:
Ismo side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ismo side effects (923 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ismo:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ismo interactions:
- Ismo and Lasix (201 reports)
- Ismo and Aspirin (147 reports)
- Ismo and Lipitor (108 reports)
- Ismo and Plavix (104 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ismo and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ismo?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ismo safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xyrem and Salivary Hypersecretion - 3 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 5 seconds ago
- Sectral and Visual Field Defect - 5 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Skin Fissures - 7 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Eye Irritation - 8 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Micafungin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Mononitrate and Solaraze drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Menopause and Lichen Planus - 22 seconds ago
- Micardis and Gastrointestinal Anastomotic Leak - 26 seconds ago
- Nexium and Ingrezza drug interaction - 33 seconds ago