Kayexalate: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Kayexalate: sodium polystyrene sulfonate
We study 4,817 Kayexalate users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Kayexalate
- Alternative drugs to Kayexalate
- 2,815 Kayexalate side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Kayexalate side effects:
- Hyperkalemia (503 reports)
- Diarrhea (280 reports)
- Acute kidney failure (278 reports)
- Weakness (246 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (238 reports)
- Constipation (232 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (226 reports)
Kayexalate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Kayexalate side effects (4,577 reports)
Browse all side effects of Kayexalate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Kayexalate interactions:
- Kayexalate and Lasix (728 reports)
- Kayexalate and Furosemide (718 reports)
- Kayexalate and Aspirin (492 reports)
- Kayexalate and Amlodipine (485 reports)
- Kayexalate and Lopurin (442 reports)
- Kayexalate and Prednisone (430 reports)
- Kayexalate and Omeprazole (412 reports)
- Kayexalate and Pantoprazole (388 reports)
- Kayexalate and Sodium bicarbonate (375 reports)
- Kayexalate and Renagel (362 reports)
Browse all interactions between Kayexalate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Kayexalate?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Kayexalate safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Zerit drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Muscle Aches - 11 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Scan Nos Brain Abnormal - 13 seconds ago
- Adefovir Dipivoxil and Compression Fracture - 27 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Norco drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Ulna Fracture - 48 seconds ago
- Bisacodyl and Cabazitaxel drug interaction - a minute ago
- Niaspan and Skin Atrophy - a minute ago
- Leflunomide and Lyrica drug interaction - a minute ago
- Radial Pulse Abnormal and drugs of ingredients of prednisone - a minute ago