Levothyroxine thyroid: 989 reports
Active ingredients: levothyroxine sodium
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Levothyroxine thyroid?
- Hypothyroidism - reported by 446 people
- Thyroid diseases - reported by 85 people
- Thyroid function test abnormal - reported by 85 people
- Chronic thyroiditis - reported by 40 people
- Hyperthyroidism - reported by 34 people
Alternative drugs to Levothyroxine thyroid
Most common Levothyroxine thyroid side effectsLevothyroxine thyroid side effects
All Levothyroxine thyroid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Levothyroxine thyroid?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Levothyroxine thyroid
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Levothyroxine thyroid vs Cytomel
- Levothyroxine thyroid vs Plaquenil
- Levothyroxine thyroid vs Thyrolar-2
- Levothyroxine thyroid vs Vitamin d
Recent general studies
- Hurtleberry and Colgate Total drug interaction - a second ago
- Baclofen and Verapamil Hcl drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Radiation Recall Syndrome with Quinine? - 2 seconds ago
- Percocet and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Vitex and have Intestinal Obstruction? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nocardiosis with Metronidazole? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nocardia Infection with Metronidazole? - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Naprosyn and have Glaucoma? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhage with Namenda? - 9 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Polaramine and have Sinus Bradycardia? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Zoloft for a 18 year old girl - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Sertraline, Trelegy Ellipta, Plaquenil, Vitamin D, Loratadine - an hour ago
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Olanzapine for a 60 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.