Mefloquine: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Mefloquine: mefloquine hydrochloride
We study 925 Mefloquine users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Mefloquine
- Alternative drugs to Mefloquine
- 1,464 Mefloquine side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Mefloquine?
- Malaria - reported by 21 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Mefloquine treats:
Compare Mefloquine with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Mefloquine vs. Chloroquine phosphate
- Mefloquine vs. Coartem
- Mefloquine vs. Doxycycline
- Mefloquine vs. Doxycycline hyclate
- Mefloquine vs. Malarone
- Mefloquine vs. Quinine
- Mefloquine vs. Vibramycin
Common Mefloquine side effects:
Mefloquine side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Mefloquine side effects (836 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mefloquine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mefloquine interactions:
Browse all interactions between Mefloquine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Mefloquine?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Mefloquine safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lovastatin and Lenalidomide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Flonase Allergy Relief and Rogaine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Headache - 19 seconds ago
- Dysport and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Organ Failure - 32 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Pataday drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Antigliadin Antibody Positive - 48 seconds ago
- Esidrix and Respiratory Acidosis - 52 seconds ago
- Toradol and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin drug interaction - a minute ago