Mitomycin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 3,964 Mitomycin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Mitomycin
- Alternative drugs to Mitomycin
- 2,595 Mitomycin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Mitomycin side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (343 reports)
- Diarrhea (249 reports)
- Agranulocytosis (240 reports)
- Fever (194 reports)
- Indigestion (178 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (168 reports)
- Fatigue (154 reports)
Mitomycin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Mitomycin side effects (3,954 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mitomycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mitomycin interactions:
- Mitomycin and Fluorouracil (1,208 reports)
- Mitomycin and Cisplatin (641 reports)
- Mitomycin and Capecitabine (254 reports)
- Mitomycin and Carboplatin (176 reports)
- Mitomycin and Leucovorin calcium (175 reports)
- Mitomycin and Oxaliplatin (172 reports)
- Mitomycin and Methotrexate (150 reports)
- Mitomycin and Navelbine (136 reports)
- Mitomycin and Avastin (131 reports)
- Mitomycin and Cyclophosphamide (118 reports)
Browse all interactions between Mitomycin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Mitomycin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Mitomycin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Demerol vs. Tizanidine Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil vs. Propranolol Hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Face Oedema and drugs of ingredients of clopidogrel - 7 seconds ago
- Zylet and Haemorrhoids Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Ativan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Methergine and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 27 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Phenytoin Sodium drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cortisone Acetate and Hypoacusis - 35 seconds ago
- Joint Pain and Itching - 46 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Cisatracurium Besylate drug interaction - 50 seconds ago