Mixtard human 70/30: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Mixtard human 70/30: insulin recombinant purified human; insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human
We study 1,105 Mixtard human 70/30 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Mixtard human 70/30
- 42 alternative drugs to Mixtard human 70/30
- 1,107 Mixtard human 70/30 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Mixtard human 70/30?
- Type 1 diabetes - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Mixtard human 70/30 treats:
Compare Mixtard human 70/30 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Mixtard human 70/30 side effects:
Mixtard human 70/30 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Mixtard human 70/30 side effects (1,091 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mixtard human 70/30:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mixtard human 70/30 interactions:
Browse all interactions between Mixtard human 70/30 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Mixtard human 70/30?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Mixtard human 70/30 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viagra and Muscle Cramps - 4 seconds ago
- Corgard and Prilosec drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Stelara and Excedrin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Arsenic Trioxide and Cytarabine drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Loratadine drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Ovarian Mass - 55 seconds ago
- Abacavir Sulfate and Efavirenz drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Diphen and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Reglan and Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - a minute ago
- Avodart and Acetaminophen drug interaction - a minute ago