Natural dhea: 124 reports
Active ingredients: wild yam
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Natural dhea?
- Testosterone - reported by 4 people
- Hormone replacement therapy - reported by 4 people
- Adrenal insufficiency - reported by 4 people
- Loss of libido - reported by 3 people
- Menopause - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Natural dhea
Most common Natural dhea side effectsNatural dhea side effects
All Natural dhea side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Natural dhea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Natural dhea? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Natural Dhea (8 members)
You may be interested in these posts
More posts for: Natural dhea
- Will you have Xeroderma with Cytomel?
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Equanil?
- Will you have Htn with Equanil?
- Will you have Hbp with Equanil?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Equanil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cytomel and have Xeroderma?
- Support group for people who take Equanil and have High Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Equanil and have Htn?
- Support group for people who take Equanil and have Hbp?
- Support group for people who take Equanil and have Blood Pressure Increased?
- What to expect when you take Cytomel and have Xeroderma?
- What to expect when you take Equanil and have High Blood Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Equanil and have Htn?
- What to expect when you take Equanil and have Hbp?
- What to expect when you take Equanil and have Blood Pressure Increased?
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Ventolin, Perindopril Erbumine, Spiriva, Symbicort
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Amlodipine
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Keflex
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nucynta, Prilosec, Voltaren, Zopiclone, Methotrexate, Baclofen, Nucynta Er
- A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Prozac, Zantac
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.