Omnicef: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 2,696 Omnicef users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Omnicef
- 82 alternative drugs to Omnicef
- 2,661 Omnicef side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Omnicef?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Omnicef treats:
Compare Omnicef with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Omnicef side effects:
- Rashes (223 reports)
- Diarrhea (200 reports)
- Pain (199 reports)
- Fever (190 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (189 reports)
- Fatigue (169 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (159 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (150 reports)
Omnicef side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Omnicef side effects (2,508 reports)
Browse all side effects of Omnicef:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omnicef interactions:
- Omnicef and Prednisone (274 reports)
- Omnicef and Levaquin (207 reports)
- Omnicef and Zithromax (199 reports)
- Omnicef and Aspirin (193 reports)
- Omnicef and Albuterol (191 reports)
- Omnicef and Prevacid (186 reports)
- Omnicef and Nexium (182 reports)
- Omnicef and Amoxicillin (178 reports)
- Omnicef and Lasix (173 reports)
- Omnicef and Profen (171 reports)
Browse all interactions between Omnicef and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Omnicef?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Omnicef safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lemtrada and Cardiac Sarcoidosis - 7 seconds ago
- Xanax and Oestrogen Receptor Assay Positive - 9 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Quadriplegia - 11 seconds ago
- Extraneal and Gastritis - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Gliomatosis Cerebri - 15 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Noroxin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Sutab and Abdominal Pain Upper - 24 seconds ago
- Lodine Xl and High Blood Cholesterol - 25 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Appetite - Decreased - 27 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Appetite Decreased - 27 seconds ago