Optiray 320: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Optiray 320: ioversol
We study 895 Optiray 320 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Optiray 320
- Alternative drugs to Optiray 320
- 744 Optiray 320 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Optiray 320 side effects:
Optiray 320 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Optiray 320 side effects (895 reports)
Browse all side effects of Optiray 320:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Optiray 320 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Optiray 320?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Optiray 320 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flexeril and Q10 drug interaction - a second ago
- Onfi vs. Epival - 7 seconds ago
- Cough and drugs of ingredients of fluticasone furoate; umeclidinium bromide; vilanterol trifenatate - 14 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Lantus drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Alfenta and Heart Rate Decreased - 22 seconds ago
- Adalat Cc and Flatulence - 26 seconds ago
- Combivent and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 27 seconds ago
- Apidra and Dry Mouth - 29 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Joint Destruction - 29 seconds ago