Paxil: 84,532 reports
Active ingredients: paroxetine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Paxil?
- Depression - reported by 724 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 507 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 228 people
- Panic disorder - reported by 82 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 52 people
Alternative drugs to Paxil
Most common Paxil side effectsPaxil side effects
All Paxil side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paxil?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Paxil
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil (303 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Just wondering how common this is and where to get help
- Hi there, I am concerned I have had serotonin syndrome as was unwell last week, for over a week and put it down to having a tummy bug. I have only just started to feel better emotionally -Less Depressed on an increase from 10 -20 Paroxatine, so didn't want the Doctors to take me down to 10 mg
- I got my first DVT 6 months after I started Paxil. I got my second one after 2 yrs. Are there any lawsuits against this company? Thanks for any help.
- I just started taking Paxil yesterday and am worried about insomnia. Was on Lexapro but it made me feel like I was on speed and did not sleep at all I hope Paxil will be more sedating
- Can i take paxcil in the morning Abd hydroxzine in the evening with out side effects
More posts for: Paxil
- Will you have Fall with Remodulin?
- Will you have Small For Dates Baby with Oxcarbazepine?
- Cefepime In Plastic Container and Crixivan drug interaction
- Will you have Bacteremic Shock with Yolk Sac Tumour Site Unspecified?
- What to expect when you take Quinidine Sulfate and have Stools - Watery?
- Will you have Calcification with Quit Smoking?
- Micardis and Diflucan drug interaction
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma with Radix Pimpinelle Franconiae?
- Valsartan and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine drug interaction
- Will you have Alopecia Areata with Chocolate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.