Paxil: 84,532 reports
Active ingredients: paroxetine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Paxil?
- Depression - reported by 721 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 507 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 228 people
- Panic disorder - reported by 81 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 52 people
Alternative drugs to Paxil
Most common Paxil side effectsPaxil side effects
All Paxil side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paxil?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vascular Headache with Tramadol? - now
- Will you have Tension with T1D? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with T1D? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Jitters with T1D? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with T1D? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.