Penicillin g sodium: 68 reports
Active ingredients: penicillin g sodium
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Penicillin g sodium side effectsPenicillin g sodium side effects
All Penicillin g sodium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Penicillin g sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Penicillin g sodium? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Face Presentation with Wellbutrin Xl?
- Victoza and Yellow Indian Paint drug interaction
- Will you have Gastroparesis with Zyprexa?
- Geodon and Valeriana Jatamansii drug interaction
- Simethicone and Nafcillin Sodium drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin Xl and have Face Presentation?
- Support group for people who take Victoza and Yellow Indian Paint
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Gastroparesis?
- Support group for people who take Geodon and Valeriana Jatamansii
- Support group for people who take Simethicone and Nafcillin Sodium
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin Xl and have Face Presentation?
- What to expect when you take Victoza and Yellow Indian Paint
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and have Gastroparesis?
- What to expect when you take Geodon and Valeriana Jatamansii
- What to expect when you take Simethicone and Nafcillin Sodium
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Xalatan
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Bicor, Prevacid, Clopidogrel, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Cilostazol, Colcrys
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Plavix
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Lamictal, Folate
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.