Percodan-demi: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Percodan-demi: aspirin; oxycodone hydrochloride; oxycodone terephthalate
We study 151 Percodan-demi users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Percodan-demi
- Alternative drugs to Percodan-demi
- 781 Percodan-demi side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Percodan-demi side effects:
Percodan-demi side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Percodan-demi side effects (147 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percodan-demi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Percodan-demi and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Percodan-demi?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Percodan-demi safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norco and Excessive Masturbation - now
- Benadryl and Tecfidera drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ampyra and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 3 seconds ago
- Amevive and Bacterial Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Sutent and Augmentin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Zenpep and Pancreatitis - 6 seconds ago
- Erythema Nodosum and drugs of ingredients of levonorgestrel - 7 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Eyelid Twitch - 9 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Rectal Haemorrhage - 10 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Neuropsychiatric Syndrome - 11 seconds ago