Remeron: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 25,853 Remeron users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Remeron
- 201 alternative drugs to Remeron
- 5,414 Remeron side effects and drug interactions
What are phase IV trials?
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Remeron?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Remeron treats:
Compare Remeron with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Remeron side effects:
- Fatigue (1,705 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (1,685 reports)
- Depression (1,667 reports)
- Pain (1,397 reports)
- Weakness (1,324 reports)
- Drug ineffective (1,310 reports)
- Insomnia (1,280 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (1,273 reports)
Remeron side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Remeron side effects (24,390 reports)
Browse all side effects of Remeron:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Remeron interactions:
- Remeron and Seroquel (2,647 reports)
- Remeron and Aspirin (2,198 reports)
- Remeron and Xanax (2,099 reports)
- Remeron and Klonopin (1,868 reports)
- Remeron and Effexor (1,836 reports)
- Remeron and Neurontin (1,769 reports)
- Remeron and Ativan (1,632 reports)
- Remeron and Synthroid (1,575 reports)
- Remeron and Ambien (1,562 reports)
- Remeron and Prednisone (1,508 reports)
Browse all interactions between Remeron and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Remeron?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Remeron safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Januvia and Cerebrovascular Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Generalised Oedema - 8 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Myopathy - 11 seconds ago
- Renflexis and Chest Pain Aggravated - 14 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Memory Loss - 16 seconds ago
- Avastin and Catheter Site Bruise - 34 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Relapsing Fever - 39 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Respiratory Acidosis - 45 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Sinus Headache - 58 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Thermal Burn - a minute ago