Ritalin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ritalin: methylphenidate hydrochloride
We study 26,152 Ritalin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ritalin
- 80 alternative drugs to Ritalin
- 5,503 Ritalin side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ritalin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ritalin treats:
Compare Ritalin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ritalin side effects:
Ritalin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ritalin side effects (23,241 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ritalin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ritalin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Ritalin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ritalin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ritalin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Yektas ?, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug .
- Ersoy MA, Ersoy HT, "Manic symptoms associated with isotretinoin and methylphenidate combination: a case report", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Sep .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Adak, I., & Coskun, M. , "Symptomatic cholelithiasis associated with combined use of methylphenidate and fluoxetine in an otherwise healthy adolescent girl", Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Coskun, M., & Adak, I. , "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Yalcin O, Aslan AA, Sari BA, Turkbay T, "Possible methylphenidate related hoarseness and disturbances of voice quality: two pediatric cases", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2012 Sep .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Duoneb and Granuloma - 15 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Topamax drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Lymphocyte Morphology Abnormal - 31 seconds ago
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Memory Loss - 39 seconds ago
- Magnesium Sulfate and Colitis - 40 seconds ago