We study 751 reports of Savaysa (edoxaban tosylate) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Savaysa
- Alternative drugs to Savaysa
- Savaysa side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Savaysa side effectsSavaysa side effects
Do you take Savaysa?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Savaysa
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Savaysa side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Savaysa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Liver Disorder with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Yeast Infection with Methotrexate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Candidiasis with Methotrexate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Monilial Vaginitis with Methotrexate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Vagina with Methotrexate? - 4 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Radix Bupleuri drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Parakeratosis with Carbamazepine? - 5 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Canasa and Asacol Hd - 8 seconds ago
- Nucynta and N-A-G drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Nplate? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Invega Sustenna - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium, Nitrofurantoin - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril, Doxazosin Mesylate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Mirena - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Lipitor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Brilinta, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Multivitamin for a 34 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Zonisamide, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.