Terconazole: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 944 Terconazole users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Terconazole
- 12 alternative drugs to Terconazole
- 1,605 Terconazole side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Terconazole?
- Vaginal yeast infection - reported by 6 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Terconazole treats:
Compare Terconazole with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Terconazole side effects:
Terconazole side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Terconazole side effects (927 reports)
Browse all side effects of Terconazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Terconazole interactions:
- Terconazole and Fluconazole (278 reports)
- Terconazole and Prednisone (188 reports)
- Terconazole and Metronidazole (170 reports)
- Terconazole and Nexium (147 reports)
- Terconazole and Gabapentin (145 reports)
- Terconazole and Omeprazole (141 reports)
- Terconazole and Amoxicillin (137 reports)
- Terconazole and Cephalexin (122 reports)
- Terconazole and Ibuprofen (120 reports)
- Terconazole and Ibu (114 reports)
Browse all interactions between Terconazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Terconazole?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Terconazole safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Exforge Hct and Thrombophlebitis - 15 seconds ago
- Accuretic and Esgic-Plus drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Mestinon and Tradjenta drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Pirfenidone and Renal Cyst - a minute ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Sciatica - a minute ago
- Letairis and Nevanac drug interaction - a minute ago
- Remicade and Dysplasia - a minute ago
- Escitalopram and Conjunctivitis Allergic - a minute ago
- Aciphex and Vioxx drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vraylar and Ocrevus drug interaction - a minute ago