Topamax: 43,512 reports
Active ingredients: topiramate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Topamax?
- Migraine - reported by 965 people
- Migraine with aura - reported by 190 people
- Epilepsy - reported by 149 people
- Headache - reported by 93 people
- Migraine without aura - reported by 89 people
Alternative drugs to Topamax
Most common Topamax side effectsTopamax side effects
All Topamax side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Topamax?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Recent general studies
- Mercaptopurine and Jaatipatree drug interaction - now
- Lysine and Madonna Lily drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Fissures with Vitamins? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Keloid Scar with Androgel? - 3 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Dymista drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Popping with Methamphetamine Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Fatigue with Amoxicillin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Glucagon Decreased with Botox? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Amoxicillin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Amoxicillin? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Proamatine, Zopiclone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone for a 65 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin, Fetzima for a 33 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.