Topamax: 42,685 reports
Active ingredients: topiramate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Topamax?
- Migraine - reported by 965 people
- Migraine with aura - reported by 190 people
- Epilepsy - reported by 149 people
- Headache - reported by 93 people
- Migraine without aura - reported by 89 people
Alternative drugs to Topamax
Most common Topamax side effectsTopamax side effects
All Topamax side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Topamax?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Topamax
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topamax (366 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Kim, 51 yrs. I have been taking 100 mg Topamax for migraines along with 225mg Effexor. Increased appetite is a problem
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
- I was taking Topamax for 6 months and then I developed a sore on my leg or bruises that turned into a sore on my 6 month of taking Topamax and then I was diagnosed with vasculitis bummer real bummer
More posts for: Topamax
- Waldmeister and Quercus Robur drug interaction
- Acetaminophen and Morphine drug interaction
- Will you have Queyrat Erythroplasia with Glucosamine Sulfate?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Upper with Sutent?
- Will you have Trigger Finger with Janumet?
- Will you have Dark Tongue with Vaccinium Constablaei?
- Will you have Dysmenorrhea with Ondansetron?
- Will you have Warts with Eplerenone?
- Will you have Face Injury with Bethanechol Chloride?
- Will you have Renal Tubular Necrosis with Oxandrolone?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.