Topamax: 38,820 reports
Active ingredients: topiramate
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Topamax?
- Migraine - reported by 965 people
- Migraine with aura - reported by 190 people
- Epilepsy - reported by 149 people
- Headache - reported by 92 people
- Migraine without aura - reported by 89 people
Alternative drugs to Topamax
Most common Topamax side effectsTopamax side effects
All Topamax side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Topamax?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Topamax
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Topamax (349 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- I have had upper respiratory issues on and off since I began taking Topamax for migraine relief in December 2017. I am not certain that my issues are related to the medication and was interested in learning of other's experiences in this regard. Both my internist and my neurologist do not...
- Hi! I’m T. I’m 65 and just started Topamax. Hoping to lose some weight. Was on Gabapentin 1200 mg which caused me to CRAVE sugar so gained 20 lbs over a year. Have been unable to budge it. At what dose should I expect to maybe start losing weight. I watch what I eat but don’t believe in in...
- Hi my name is Mandy and I have been taking abilify and topiramate together for over a year and recently have been alerted to a drastic increase in my blood pressure. Has anyone else had these issues on either of these medications?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
More posts for: Topamax
- Will you have Scintillating Scotoma with Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Emsam?
- Will you have Tachycardia - Ventricular with Nervousness?
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Torsemide?
- Will you have Deafness with Antivert?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Scintillating Scotoma?
- Support group for people who take Emsam and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who have Nervousness and Tachycardia - Ventricular?
- Support group for people who take Torsemide and have Muscle Cramps?
- Support group for people who take Antivert and have Deafness?
- I take Benadryl throughout the day in usual doses of 75 mg to manage migraines that I started...
- Hi! I’m Barb....I only took 1 dose of mirtazapine but have felt more depressed very fearful and...
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.