Urispas: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Urispas: flavoxate hydrochloride
We study 583 Urispas users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Urispas
- Alternative drugs to Urispas
- 1,047 Urispas side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Urispas side effects:
- High blood cholesterol (186 reports)
- Herpes zoster (181 reports)
- Joint swelling (177 reports)
- Arthritis (175 reports)
- Drug ineffective (148 reports)
Urispas side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Urispas side effects (576 reports)
Browse all side effects of Urispas:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Urispas interactions:
- Urispas and Humira (200 reports)
- Urispas and Synthroid (195 reports)
- Urispas and Ativan (194 reports)
- Urispas and Methotrexate (188 reports)
- Urispas and Arava (186 reports)
- Urispas and Lasix (182 reports)
- Urispas and Xeljanz (181 reports)
- Urispas and Orencia (180 reports)
- Urispas and Dilaudid (179 reports)
- Urispas and Remicade (178 reports)
Browse all interactions between Urispas and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Urispas?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Urispas safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Briviact and Urocit-K drug interaction - now
- Potassium Chloride and Movement Disorder - 34 seconds ago
- Rasuvo and Stomatitis - 51 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Sodium Bicarbonate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Enoxaparin Sodium and Type I Hypersensitivity - a minute ago
- Vitamin D and Radish drug interaction - a minute ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Limb Injury - a minute ago
- Betaseron and Alendronic Acid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cannabis and Skin Infection - a minute ago
- Wellbutrin and Hyperparathyroidism - a minute ago