Valium: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 46,091 Valium users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Valium
- 167 alternative drugs to Valium
- 6,906 Valium side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Valium?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Valium treats:
Compare Valium with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Valium side effects:
Valium side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Valium side effects (43,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Valium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Valium interactions:
Browse all interactions between Valium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Valium?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Valium safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Antivert drug interaction - a second ago
- Acetylcysteine and Positive Rombergism - 8 seconds ago
- Abnormal Faeces and Constipation - 10 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoprim and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 14 seconds ago
- Prezcobix and Zithromax drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Acth and Nausea - 36 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Abdominal Pain Upper - 49 seconds ago
- Bumex and Chest Pain - 51 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Anaemia - 58 seconds ago
- Lortab and Abdominal Pain Lower - a minute ago