Vanceril: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Vanceril: beclomethasone dipropionate
We study 1,502 Vanceril users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Vanceril
- Alternative drugs to Vanceril
- 1,621 Vanceril side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Vanceril side effects:
Vanceril side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Vanceril side effects (1,498 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vanceril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vanceril interactions:
- Vanceril and Albuterol (401 reports)
- Vanceril and Atrovent (221 reports)
- Vanceril and Claritin (101 reports)
- Vanceril and Prednisone (165 reports)
- Vanceril and Prilosec (111 reports)
- Vanceril and Serevent (269 reports)
- Vanceril and Singulair (166 reports)
Browse all interactions between Vanceril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vanceril?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Vanceril safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Zocor drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Miglitol and Zetia drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Winstrol and Hepatic Neoplasm - 7 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Trazodone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Thermal Burn - 19 seconds ago
- Ginger and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ribavirin and Carotid Artery Occlusion - 24 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Allegra D 24 Hour drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Zorvolex and Prednisone drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Azithromycin and Retinal Detachment - 56 seconds ago