Vesicare: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Vesicare: solifenacin succinate
We study 29,501 Vesicare users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Vesicare
- 19 alternative drugs to Vesicare
- 5,029 Vesicare side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vesicare?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Vesicare treats:
Compare Vesicare with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Vesicare side effects:
- Drug ineffective (4,111 reports)
- Constipation (1,854 reports)
- Fatigue (1,609 reports)
- Dizziness (1,265 reports)
- Urinary tract infection (1,160 reports)
- Weakness (1,122 reports)
Vesicare side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Vesicare side effects (28,733 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vesicare:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vesicare interactions:
- Vesicare and Aspirin (2,830 reports)
- Vesicare and Omeprazole (1,878 reports)
- Vesicare and Gabapentin (1,835 reports)
- Vesicare and Vitamin d (1,799 reports)
- Vesicare and Lisinopril (1,669 reports)
- Vesicare and Baclofen (1,639 reports)
- Vesicare and Ampyra (1,526 reports)
- Vesicare and Metformin (1,431 reports)
- Vesicare and Nexium (1,427 reports)
- Vesicare and Lyrica (1,373 reports)
Browse all interactions between Vesicare and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vesicare?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Vesicare safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aleve Pm and Claritin drug interaction - now
- Tramadol and Chemotherapy - 4 seconds ago
- Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Baclofen drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Mirena and Pineal Gland Cyst - 16 seconds ago
- Fetzima and Norco drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Nicotrol drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Pulmonary Embolism - 33 seconds ago
- Captopril and Nitrostat drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Celiac Disease - Sprue in Anastrozole, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Fosinipril vs. Klor-Con M20 - a minute ago