Vitamin b12: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Vitamin b12: cobalamin
We study 88,452 Vitamin b12 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Vitamin b12
- Alternative drugs to Vitamin b12
- 7,906 Vitamin b12 side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vitamin b12?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Vitamin b12 treats:
Compare Vitamin b12 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Vitamin b12 vs. B12
- Vitamin b12 vs. B-12
- Vitamin b12 vs. Cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin b12 vs. Methylcobalamin
- Vitamin b12 vs. Vitamin d
Common Vitamin b12 side effects:
Vitamin b12 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Vitamin b12 side effects (86,854 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b12:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin b12 interactions:
Browse all interactions between Vitamin b12 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vitamin b12?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Vitamin b12 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mercaptopurine and Urination - Painful - 11 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Xeljanz Xr drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Polaramine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Heparin and Xofigo drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Ovarian Epithelial Cancer and Hypertriglyceridaemia - 24 seconds ago