Vitamin b12: 52,249 reports
Active ingredients: cobalamin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vitamin b12?
- Vitamin b12 deficiency - reported by 84 people
- Energy increased - reported by 63 people
- Fatigue - reported by 33 people
- Vitamin supplementation - reported by 30 people
- Anemia - b12 deficiency - reported by 28 people
Alternative drugs to Vitamin b12
Most common Vitamin b12 side effectsVitamin b12 side effects
All Vitamin b12 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin b12 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vitamin b12?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypotonia with Prochlorperazine Maleate? - now
- Will you have Hypotonic Infant with Prochlorperazine Maleate? - now
- Will you have Floppy with Prochlorperazine Maleate? - now
- Will you have Decreased Muscle Tone with Prochlorperazine Maleate? - now
- Will you have Parkinson'S Disease with Permax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Shaking Palsy with Permax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralysis Agitans with Permax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Parkinsonism with Permax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Churg Strauss Syndrome with Sulfasalazine? - 2 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Sulfasalazine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 8 year old boy who takes Topiramate - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Atacand - an hour ago
- A study for a 14 year old boy who takes Baclofen - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.