Vitamin c: 35,692 reports
Active ingredients: l-ascorbic acid
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vitamin c?
- Vitamin supplementation - reported by 60 people
- Immune enhancement therapy - reported by 33 people
- Immune response - reported by 23 people
- Vitamin c - reported by 20 people
- Immune system disorder - reported by 18 people
Alternative drugs to Vitamin c
Most common Vitamin c side effectsVitamin c side effects
All Vitamin c side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vitamin c?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Oa with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Hypertrophic Osteoarthritis with Raptiva? - a second ago
- Will you have Degenerative Joint Disease with Raptiva? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis with Raptiva? - a second ago
- Will you have Djd with Raptiva? - 2 seconds ago
- Alpha-Chymotrypsin and Lamivudine, Zidovudine, Nevirapine Tabs 150Mg/300Mg/200Mg drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Labrador Tea and Jacob'S Ladder drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematochezia with Alc? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.