Vitamin e: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Vitamin e: tocopherols and tocotrienols
We study 38,002 Vitamin e users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Vitamin e
- 42 alternative drugs to Vitamin e
- 6,755 Vitamin e side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vitamin e?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Vitamin e treats:
Compare Vitamin e with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Vitamin e side effects:
- Fatigue (3,211 reports)
- Diarrhea (2,555 reports)
- Weakness (2,512 reports)
- Drug ineffective (2,443 reports)
- Headache (2,361 reports)
- Pain (2,126 reports)
Vitamin e side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Vitamin e side effects (37,154 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vitamin e:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin e interactions:
- Vitamin e and Vitamin d (7,766 reports)
- Vitamin e and Aspirin (7,172 reports)
- Vitamin e and Vitamin c (6,540 reports)
- Vitamin e and Calcium (4,782 reports)
- Vitamin e and Fish oil (4,677 reports)
- Vitamin e and Vitamin b12 (3,779 reports)
- Vitamin e and Prednisone (3,188 reports)
- Vitamin e and Vitamin d3 (3,067 reports)
- Vitamin e and Lipitor (3,014 reports)
- Vitamin e and Synthroid (3,005 reports)
Browse all interactions between Vitamin e and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vitamin e?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Vitamin e safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Almotriptan Malate drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Injection Site Extravasation - 14 seconds ago
- Xanax and Malignant Melanoma - 16 seconds ago
- Victoza and Penile Discharge - 25 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Back Pain Aggravated - 31 seconds ago
- Fioricet vs. Toradol - 42 seconds ago
- Pulsatilla and Hair Loss - 49 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Cyklokapron drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Niaspan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Hiccups - a minute ago