Voriconazole: 5,787 reports
Active ingredients: voriconazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Voriconazole?
- Aspergillosis - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Voriconazole
Most common Voriconazole side effectsVoriconazole side effects
All Voriconazole side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voriconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Voriconazole?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Voriconazole
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Voriconazole (18 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Just join how about these two medsat one time prongs and cons
- Hi i Group I was on voricozanole for 1 month and gained 10 pounds. I have yeast and Candida Albicans in the lungs. I was coughing blood (Very dark Colour) and high fever everymonth, untill I had broncoscopy and it showed Candida Albican. I'd like to hear from others. Thanks I.S.
- My wife has PML that is progressing. Also found a fungus in the blood and was prescribed voriconazole. Given 2 weeks to 2 months life expectancy.
- Hi ... Can anyone tell how long do I need to take voriconazole to started feeling better? I just started take it a month ago, it is making me feeling weak and nauseated...can edible marijuana help? I am also never done marijuana before
- Hi,I'm 21 years old and have been on vfend for about two months now,my hair has always been my favorite trait about myself is my hair. Well i have SSO much anxiety about this because my hair has already thinned drastically and is constantly coming out in chuncks and large amounts! I have to stay...
More posts for: Voriconazole
- Will you have Heartburn with Pristiq?
- Will you have Ulnar Nerve Decompression with Hypokalemia?
- What to expect when you take Methotrexate and have Subarachnoid Haemorrhage?
- Coca and Zyprexa drug interaction
- Will you have Antiphospholipid Syndrome with Aredia?
- Will you have Myitis with Invokana?
- Will you have Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy with Aredia?
- Will you have Headache with Oxycodone?
- Will you have Choledocholithiasis with Tarka?
- Will you have Granuloma Skin with Trazodone Hydrochloride?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.