Voriconazole: 7,952 reports
Active ingredients: voriconazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Voriconazole?
- Aspergillosis - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Voriconazole
Most common Voriconazole side effectsVoriconazole side effects
All Voriconazole side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voriconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Voriconazole?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Achondroplasia with Cardiomyopathy?
- Will you have Debility with Medrol?
- Will you have Uterine Fibroids with Doxycycline?
- Will you have Myoma with Doxycycline?
- What to expect when you take Casodex and have Leukocytosis?
- Will you have Leiomyoma with Doxycycline?
- Will you have Fibromyoma with Doxycycline?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Xifaxan?
- Will you have Fibroids with Doxycycline?
- Will you have Headaches with Xifaxan?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.