Wellbutrin sr: 10,066 reports
Active ingredients: bupropion hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Wellbutrin sr?
- Depression - reported by 986 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 89 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 89 people
- Major depression - reported by 78 people
- Quit smoking - reported by 74 people
Alternative drugs to Wellbutrin sr
Most common Wellbutrin sr side effectsWellbutrin sr side effects
All Wellbutrin sr side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin sr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Wellbutrin sr?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Imlee and Candlenut drug interaction - now
- Will you have Acne with Sorafenib? - a second ago
- Will you have Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Yersinia Test Positive with Vitamin K? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Phlebolith with Oxycontin? - 3 seconds ago
- Adalat and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemochromatosis with Zosyn? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Sensipar? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Sensipar? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Htn with Sensipar? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.