Wellbutrin sr: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Wellbutrin sr: bupropion hydrochloride
We study 12,674 Wellbutrin sr users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Wellbutrin sr
- 197 alternative drugs to Wellbutrin sr
- 4,062 Wellbutrin sr side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Wellbutrin sr?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Wellbutrin sr treats:
Compare Wellbutrin sr with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Wellbutrin sr side effects:
- Drug ineffective (808 reports)
- Depression (685 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (673 reports)
- Fatigue (651 reports)
- Headache (551 reports)
Wellbutrin sr side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Wellbutrin sr side effects (9,055 reports)
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin sr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin sr interactions:
- Wellbutrin sr and Seroquel (697 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Synthroid (581 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Paxil (579 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Lexapro (565 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Zoloft (515 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Aspirin (507 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Effexor (505 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Neurontin (489 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Klonopin (488 reports)
- Wellbutrin sr and Xanax (484 reports)
Browse all interactions between Wellbutrin sr and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Wellbutrin sr?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Wellbutrin sr safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nexium and Acute Respiratory Failure - 27 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Perforomist drug interaction - a minute ago
- Sulfasalazine and Hairy Cell Leukaemia - a minute ago
- Mirena and Dexamethasone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Codeine and Hallucinations - 2 minutes ago
- Xarelto and Humulin R drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Lactulose and Ramipril drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Cefdinir and Ulcerative Colitis - 3 minutes ago
- Multivitamin and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 3 minutes ago