Wellbutrin: 83,675 reports
Active ingredients: bupropion hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Wellbutrin?
- Depression - reported by 3,915 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 425 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 339 people
- Major depression - reported by 315 people
- Quit smoking - reported by 204 people
Alternative drugs to Wellbutrin
Most common Wellbutrin side effectsWellbutrin side effects
All Wellbutrin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Wellbutrin?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Artemisiae Vulgaris Herba and Zanthoxylum Bungeanum drug interaction - now
- Will you have Airway Burns with Gabapentin? - now
- Will you have Eczema Impetiginous with Budesonide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mydriasis with Adderall Xr 20? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Wallenberg Syndrome with Prolia? - 4 seconds ago
- Novolin R and Oak Fern drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Inflammation with Actonel With Calcium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Poisoning with Ambenyl? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Earlobe Creases with Botox? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Flow Decreased with Theophylline? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Omnicef - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Ambien - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Duexis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Caffeine - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Xeloda, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 63 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone, Dexampex, Sertraline, Nexium, Abilify, Tyrosinum, B12, Estradiol, Calcitriol, Zinc Sulfate, Provera, Calcium Citrate, Lamotrigine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, Vincristine Sulfate, Dexamethasone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old man who takes Naproxen, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.