Wellbutrin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Wellbutrin: bupropion hydrochloride
We study 101,772 Wellbutrin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Wellbutrin
- 196 alternative drugs to Wellbutrin
- 8,283 Wellbutrin side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Wellbutrin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Wellbutrin treats:
Compare Wellbutrin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Wellbutrin side effects:
Wellbutrin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Wellbutrin side effects (88,411 reports)
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Wellbutrin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Wellbutrin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flecainide Acetate and Choluria - now
- Rivastigmine and Stress And Anxiety - 2 seconds ago
- Hectorol and Insomnia - 8 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Acanthosis Nigricans - 9 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Acinetobacter Bacteraemia - 10 seconds ago
- Premphase and Tachypnea - 28 seconds ago
- Calcium Carbonate and Constipation - 37 seconds ago
- Flonase and Actifed drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Zofran and Zopiclone drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Insulin and Swollen Tongue - 48 seconds ago