Xanax: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 132,366 Xanax users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Xanax
- 166 alternative drugs to Xanax
- 8,704 Xanax side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Xanax?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Xanax treats:
Compare Xanax with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Xanax side effects:
- Stress and anxiety (10,999 reports)
- Fatigue (10,513 reports)
- Pain (9,601 reports)
- Drug ineffective (8,956 reports)
- Headache (8,331 reports)
- Depression (7,767 reports)
Xanax side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Xanax side effects (123,932 reports)
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xanax interactions:
- Xanax and Aspirin (12,611 reports)
- Xanax and Ambien (9,383 reports)
- Xanax and Synthroid (8,576 reports)
- Xanax and Prednisone (8,247 reports)
- Xanax and Lasix (8,163 reports)
- Xanax and Zoloft (8,022 reports)
- Xanax and Lisinopril (7,972 reports)
- Xanax and Nexium (7,529 reports)
- Xanax and Cymbalta (7,330 reports)
- Xanax and Lyrica (7,198 reports)
Browse all interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Xanax?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Xanax safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diabeta and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 2 seconds ago
- Thiola and Urocit-K drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Limb Discomfort - 13 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Nosebleed - 14 seconds ago
- Topamax and Inflammation - 16 seconds ago
- Depakote and Cheilitis - 16 seconds ago
- Aggrenox and Oxycodone drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Limb Discomfort - 24 seconds ago
- Lunesta and Magnesium Citrate drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Norepinephrine Bitartrate drug interaction - 29 seconds ago