Xtandi: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 47,857 Xtandi users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Xtandi
- Alternative drugs to Xtandi
- 3,006 Xtandi side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Xtandi side effects:
- Fatigue (10,140 reports)
- Death (5,849 reports)
- Weakness (4,350 reports)
- Drug ineffective (3,637 reports)
- Appetite - decreased (3,215 reports)
Xtandi side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Xtandi side effects (47,819 reports)
Browse all side effects of Xtandi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xtandi interactions:
- Xtandi and Lupron (3,586 reports)
- Xtandi and Aspirin (2,766 reports)
- Xtandi and Prednisone (2,534 reports)
- Xtandi and Lisinopril (1,857 reports)
- Xtandi and Xgeva (1,792 reports)
- Xtandi and Calcium (1,602 reports)
- Xtandi and Metformin (1,481 reports)
- Xtandi and Amlodipine (1,474 reports)
- Xtandi and Tamsulosin (1,444 reports)
- Xtandi and Bicalutamide (1,201 reports)
Browse all interactions between Xtandi and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Xtandi?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Xtandi safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atacand Hct and Rash Papular - a second ago
- Vyzulta and Nausea And Vomiting - 24 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Plan B drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Salonpas and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Dengue Fever - 47 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Breathing Sounds - Abnormal (Stridor) - 48 seconds ago
- Telmisartan and Lactulose drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Colon Cancer - 58 seconds ago
- Gentamicin Sulfate and Rash Pruritic - a minute ago
- Atacand and Aortic Bruit - a minute ago