Xyrem: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Xyrem: sodium oxybate
We study 74,318 Xyrem users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Xyrem
- 31 alternative drugs to Xyrem
- 5,286 Xyrem side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Xyrem?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Xyrem treats:
Compare Xyrem with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Xyrem side effects:
- Stress and anxiety (5,971 reports)
- High blood pressure (5,283 reports)
- Drowsiness (4,306 reports)
- Depression (4,172 reports)
- Weight decreased (3,923 reports)
- Fatigue (3,916 reports)
- Headache (3,784 reports)
Xyrem side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Xyrem side effects (73,974 reports)
Browse all side effects of Xyrem:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xyrem interactions:
- Xyrem and Adderall (14,834 reports)
- Xyrem and Nuvigil (12,291 reports)
- Xyrem and Vitamin d (8,295 reports)
- Xyrem and Modafinil (8,073 reports)
- Xyrem and Gabapentin (7,733 reports)
- Xyrem and Ibu (6,996 reports)
- Xyrem and Ibuprofen (6,963 reports)
- Xyrem and Ritalin (6,744 reports)
- Xyrem and Omeprazole (6,733 reports)
- Xyrem and Provigil (6,712 reports)
Browse all interactions between Xyrem and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Xyrem?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Xyrem safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fondaparinux Sodium and Zejula drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Sofosbuvir and Genotype Drug Resistance Test Abnormal - 21 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Levetiracetam drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- How effective is Dietary Fiber for Constipation? - 40 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Mucous Stools - 48 seconds ago
- Adempas and Proventil drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Polysporin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Humalog and Panic Disorder - a minute ago
- Celebrex and Lodine Xl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Epipen and Migraine Aggravated - a minute ago