Yasmin: 47,777 reports
Active ingredients: drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Yasmin?
- Birth control - reported by 332 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 34 people
- Oral contraception - reported by 25 people
- Over-the-counter birth control - reported by 18 people
- Acne - reported by 17 people
Alternative drugs to Yasmin
Most common Yasmin side effectsYasmin side effects
All Yasmin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Yasmin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Yasmin?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Yasmin
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Yasmin (48 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I don't know what to use on my body anymore.Yasmin gave me an acne-free skin but with it came a very dry skin.i ended up using cuticura for the face,which is very good,but for the body I have no idea what to use amymore.
- I’ve been taking diane for the past 3 years and I tend to forget things between seconds so much, it drives me crazy. Is that normal?
- Hi, I am 25 yr old married. Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambodia while taking Yasmin(birth control pill). Please let me know if there are any side effects.
- I was found hyperthyroid almost a week ago. I took yasmin around 5 years. I want to know if the cause of hyperthyroid was yasmin.
- I have been taking yasmin for over 8 years....i was diagnosed 2 months ago with SlE
More posts for: Yasmin
- Will you have Sacroiliitis with Norgesic?
- Atenolol and Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii drug interaction
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Anaemia?
- Will you have Hypomania with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Anaemia?
- Will you have Myalgia with Anaemia?
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Anaemia?
- Daptomycin and Unasyn drug interaction
- Will you have Pms with Methimazole?
- Will you have Drug Screen False Positive with Nerve Root Lesion?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.