Zecuity: 3,090 reports
Active ingredients: sumatriptan succinate
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zecuity side effectsZecuity side effects
All Zecuity side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zecuity and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zecuity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zecuity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Bromhexine Hydrochloride drug interactions for women aged 60+ - now
- Moduretic 5-50 and Zocor drug interaction - now
- Will you have The Flu with Novorapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Influenza B with Novorapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Influenza with Novorapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Flu with Novorapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Influenza A with Novorapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Renal Insufficiency with Tiazac? - 2 seconds ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Bromhexine Hydrochloride drug interactions for men aged 60+ - 2 seconds ago
- Krill Oil and Kalajira drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Ultram - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Accutane - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Amitril, Biotin, Sertraline for a 28 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Fenofibrate, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Metformin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Prozac, Trileptal, Vyvanse, Metoprolol Succinate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.