Zecuity: 3,090 reports
Active ingredients: sumatriptan succinate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zecuity side effectsZecuity side effects
All Zecuity side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zecuity and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zecuity?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Potassium Gluconate and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - now
- Will you have Nephrotic Syndrome with Accupril? - now
- Will you have Nephrosis with Accupril? - now
- Fluconazole and Cacalia-Amarga drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Belching with Tirosint? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Sertraline, Lansoprazole - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zantac 150 - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Onfi, Diazepam, Pentobarbital Sodium, Valproate Sodium, Lamotrigine, Colistimethate, Levetiracetam - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal, Wellbutrin Xl, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.