Zoloft side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Zoloft. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 125,642 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
125,642 people who take Zoloft and have side effects are studied.
What is Zoloft?
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is used in depression. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 136,115 Zoloft users.
Number of Zoloft reports submitted per year:
Zoloft side effects by time on the drug *:
Zoloft side effects by gender *:
Zoloft side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zoloft?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Izgi C, Erdem G, Mansuroglu D, Kurtoglu N, Kara M, Gunesdogdu F, "Severe hypokalemia probably associated with sertraline use", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2014 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on sertraline hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zoloft) and Zoloft (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zoloft:
- Zoloft (136,115 reports)
Common Zoloft side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 9,019 reports
- Depression: 8,970 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,839 reports
- Drug ineffective: 7,977 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,422 reports
- Pain: 7,326 reports
All Zoloft side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Inappropriate Adh Secretion - 4 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Anhedonia - 39 seconds ago
- Tirosint and Savella drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Benadryl drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Perforomist and Miralax drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - 52 seconds ago
- Cardura and Synthroid drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Esbriet and Valium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Adenosine and Gemcitabine drug interaction - a minute ago