Brilinta and Arterial disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Arterial disorder is found among people who take Brilinta, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Brilinta and have Arterial disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,036 people who have side effects when taking Brilinta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Brilinta.
Among them, 13 people (0.06%) have Arterial disorder.
What is Brilinta?
Brilinta has active ingredients of ticagrelor. It is often used in stent. eHealthMe is studying from 20,317 Brilinta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Arterial disorder?
Arterial disorder is found to be associated with 815 drugs and 433 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Brilinta and Arterial disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Brilinta when people have Arterial disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arterial disorder when taking Brilinta *:
- female: 23.08 %
- male: 76.92 %
Age of people who have Arterial disorder when taking Brilinta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 36.36 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Common drugs people take besides Brilinta *:
- Plavix: 4 people, 30.77%
- Baby Aspirin: 3 people, 23.08%
- Canasa: 3 people, 23.08%
- Nitrostat: 2 people, 15.38%
- Crestor: 2 people, 15.38%
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 7.69%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 7.69%
- Atacand: 1 person, 7.69%
- Coq10: 1 person, 7.69%
- Coreg: 1 person, 7.69%
Common side effects people have besides Arterial disorder *:
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 46.15%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 38.46%
- Wound: 4 people, 30.77%
- Weakness: 4 people, 30.77%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 4 people, 30.77%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 4 people, 30.77%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 4 people, 30.77%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 30.77%
- Cardiac Disorder: 4 people, 30.77%
- Dry Skin: 4 people, 30.77%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cardiac Disorder: 5 people, 38.46%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 23.08%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 3 people, 23.08%
- Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach): 3 people, 23.08%
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (acute chest pain and other symptoms that happen because the heart does not get blood): 2 people, 15.38%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 1 person, 7.69%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 7.69%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 7.69%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 7.69%
- Felty's Syndrome (a combination of rheumatoid arthritis, an enlarged spleen, an abnormally low white blood count): 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Brilinta and have Arterial disorder?Check whether Arterial disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Arterial disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ticagrelor:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Brilinta:
- Brilinta (20,317 reports)
Common Brilinta side effects:
Browse all side effects of Brilinta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Arterial disorder treatments and more:
- Arterial disorder (3,121 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Arterial disorder:
- Arterial disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Arterial disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Arterial disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Arterial disorder:
- Aspirin: 215 reports
- Lipitor: 174 reports
- Plavix: 157 reports
- Prednisone: 118 reports
- Vioxx: 171 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Arterial disorder:
- Arterial disorder (815 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Arterial disorder:
- Blood pressure increased: 156 reports
- Blood triglycerides increased: 123 reports
- Diabetes mellitus: 110 reports
- Hbp: 156 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 128 reports
- High blood pressure: 140 reports
- Hyperlipidemia: 128 reports
- Hypertension: 160 reports
- Ra: 137 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Arterial disorder:
- Arterial disorder (433 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ticagrelor (the active ingredients of Brilinta) and Brilinta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cymbalta and Onychalgia - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Movement Disorder - a minute ago
- Oregano and Weakness - a minute ago
- Cefixime and Acne - a minute ago
- Sinemet Cr and Trimethoprim drug interaction - a minute ago
- Penicillin and Ketorolac Tromethamine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Digoxin and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Constipation and Withdrawal Syndrome - a minute ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Pepcid Complete drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nexavar and Haloperidol drug interaction - a minute ago