Carvedilol and Nutritional condition abnormal - from FDA reports
Nutritional condition abnormal is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Folic Acid, and have Gastrointestinal carcinoma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,766 people who have side effects when taking Carvedilol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
53,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Nutritional condition abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 33.33%
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoma (cancer of stomach or intestine): 2 people, 33.33%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 3 people, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 50.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Trichlormethiazide: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 66.67%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 3 people, 50.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nutritional condition abnormal while taking Carvedilol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nutritional condition abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Nutritional condition abnormal in Carvedilol
You are not alone:
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 55,309 users)
Nutritional condition abnormal
Nutritional condition abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease (latest reports from 486 Nutritional condition abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal (289 drugs)
Could your condition cause Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal (182 conditions)
Carvedilol side effects
- Carvedilol side effects (53,779 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Green Tea Extract and Q-Gesic drug interaction - now
- Will you have Injection Site Bruising with Enbrel? - now
- Will you have Hypertension with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Htn with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Hbp with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.