Carvedilol and Nutritional condition abnormal - from FDA reports
Nutritional condition abnormal is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Folic Acid, and have Gastrointestinal carcinoma. This review analyzes which people have Nutritional condition abnormal with Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,470 people who have side effects when taking Carvedilol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
42,470 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Nutritional condition abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pneumonia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoma (2 people, 33.33%)
- Renal Failure Chronic (1 person, 16.67%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 16.67%)
- Cardiac Failure (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate (3 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 50.00%)
- Folic Acid (3 people, 50.00%)
- Valsartan (2 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (4 people, 66.67%)
- Dehydration (3 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoma (2 people, 33.33%)
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol?
- Check symptoms - is nutritional condition abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNutritional condition abnormal and drugs with ingredients of carvedilol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNutritional condition abnormal and Carvedilol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,012 users)
Nutritional condition abnormal
Nutritional condition abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease (latest reports from 425 Nutritional condition abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
Could your condition cause Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My 14 yo grandson has developed fairly severe case of PC over the last 8 months. GS, Daughter, and My Mother all have Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobility. I also have an inability to utilize carbs properly which causes severe muscle cramps . We all have a greater than normal need for magnesium. Am ...
User posts to the study
Hello. I'm new here. I was just wondering how many people take carvedilol and consume cannabis daily and have no adverse effects Because cannabis helps me so much with my ptsd, anxiety, pain, etc. I'm on a low dose of carvedilol and they say I have no heart problems. I take it for my ...
I started taking Carvedilol in march 2017. I started losing my taste shortly after & I also lost 25 lbs. I also developed afibrillation, I never had afib before. My heart rate started to race, and sustained 200 beats a minute for 7 months. I suffered 2 heart attacks in September, & while ...