Carvedilol and Nutritional condition abnormal - from FDA reports
Nutritional condition abnormal is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Folic Acid, and have Gastrointestinal carcinoma. This review analyzes which people have Nutritional condition abnormal with Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,470 people who have side effects when taking Carvedilol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
42,470 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Nutritional condition abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 33.33%
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoma (cancer of stomach or intestine): 2 people, 33.33%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 3 people, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 50.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Trichlormethiazide: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 66.67%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 3 people, 50.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nutritional condition abnormal in Carvedilol
- Subscribe to monitor Carvedilol
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nutritional condition abnormal
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,013 users)
Nutritional condition abnormal
Nutritional condition abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease (latest reports from 425 Nutritional condition abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal (289 drugs)
Could your condition cause Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal (182 conditions)
Carvedilol side effects
- Carvedilol side effects (42,483 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nutritional Condition Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Nutritional Condition Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Tammy n just started taking carvedilol 3.125 mg for the treatment of severe flushing. The drug is helping to calm the flushing but causing severe bloating. I'm taking the pill twice a day after meals. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi I'm Ms.V. and I need to know if anyone had a yeast infection from this medication and how long had you been on the med. and what were the symtoms.
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- Hi I'm Mz V I just start talking carvedilol because I couldn't take amolodipin and now I'm not feeling right. Can someone explain this to me.
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Gun Shot Wound?
- Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin drug interaction
- Will you have Itchiness with Absorica?
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Sandostatin Lar?
- Will you have Nerve Degeneration with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gun Shot Wound and Blood In Stool?
- Support group for people who take Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin
- Support group for people who take Absorica and have Itchiness?
- Support group for people who take Sandostatin Lar and have Loss Of Memory?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Nerve Degeneration?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.