Dasatinib and Rash pruritic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rash pruritic is found among people who take Dasatinib, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dasatinib and have Rash pruritic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,161 people who have side effects when taking Dasatinib from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Dasatinib.
Among them, 10 people (0.12%) have Rash pruritic.
What is Dasatinib?
Dasatinib has active ingredients of dasatinib. eHealthMe is studying from 6,869 Dasatinib users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rash pruritic?
Rash pruritic (redness with itching) is found to be associated with 2,217 drugs and 1,678 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dasatinib and Rash pruritic reports submitted per year:
Time on Dasatinib when people have Rash pruritic *:
- < 1 month: 14.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 71.43 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rash pruritic when taking Dasatinib *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rash pruritic when taking Dasatinib *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 87.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Dasatinib *:
- Zosyn: 1 person, 10.00%
- Oxycontin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 10.00%
- Micafungin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 10.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cytoxan: 1 person, 10.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Rash pruritic *:
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 60.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 60.00%
- Platelet Count Increased: 5 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 50.00%
- Endometrial Hyperplasia (enlargement of uterus wall): 5 people, 50.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 5 people, 50.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 5 people, 50.00%
- Menopausal Symptoms: 5 people, 50.00%
- Drug Resistance (reduction in effectiveness of a drug): 5 people, 50.00%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 5 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 8 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 10.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 10.00%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dasatinib and have Rash pruritic?Check whether Rash pruritic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Rash pruritic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dasatinib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dasatinib:
- Dasatinib (6,869 reports)
Common Dasatinib side effects:
Browse all side effects of Dasatinib:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rash pruritic treatments and more:
- Rash pruritic (45,637 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rash pruritic:
- Rash pruritic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rash pruritic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rash pruritic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rash pruritic:
All the drugs that are associated with Rash pruritic:
- Rash pruritic (2,218 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rash pruritic:
All the conditions that are associated with Rash pruritic:
- Rash pruritic (1,678 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dasatinib (the active ingredients of Dasatinib) and Dasatinib (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin D and Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion - 3 seconds ago
- Fosfomycin Tromethamine and Singulair drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Isradipine for High Blood Pressure? - 6 seconds ago
- Singulair and Personality Disorder - 19 seconds ago
- Sciatica and Bleeding Disorders - 19 seconds ago
- Taxol and Non-Accidental Injury - 21 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Premature Labor - 21 seconds ago
- Artane and Abasia - 23 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Bumetanide drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Liver Disorder - 26 seconds ago